Holiday Home on the Kromme River – St Francis Bay
Looking to hire a fully furnished self-catering family holiday home with direct river waterfrontage? See representative pictures below!
Comprising two upper levels of the three-story home – three bedrooms, two bathrooms, lounge, dining room & kitchen.
Whilst respecting the privacy of others, enjoy, boating fishing, skiing or sailing from our private jetty and slipway or playing on achars of open space shared commonage lawns and outdoor facilities.
The property is situated on the Kromme River with ample waterfrontage about eight Km. inland/upstream and has a very unique private canal system to deep-water access to the river and secure roadway access (off the Oyster Bay Road) via two security gates. The town of St Francis Bay is a ten-minute drive away.
Terms and conditions:
- Reservations and terms arranged by appointment only – contact Walter on 082 8077202 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum stay of five days.
- Negotiable rates depending on seasons from R3000 per day.
- Fully furnished – only bring along your own towels, food, beverages, drinking water and personal consumables.
- The two upper levels on hire comfortably sleeps six people.
- You need to bring along your own boat/s (licensed for use on the Kromme River) skiing/boating equipment, fishing tackle and safety gear. We shall happily launch your boat/s with the use of our tractor.
- DSTV is provided as is a portable outdoor 3-point gas braai facility.
- Roof tank water (34,000 Lt.) supply is limited, hence, please use water sparingly.